[aspectj-dev] New build errors in sept 11 release of ajc

I've downloaded the latest AspectJ 1.1.1 build (and AJDT 1.1.4) and now
get two compile-time errors when trying to build my project:

C:\Documents and Settings\Macneil
Shonle\eclipse\workspace\Nebulous\src\edu\ucsd\nebulous\ContainerCaching.java:93
incompatible type, expected edu.ucsd.nebulous.ContainerDescriptor found
BindingTypePattern(edu.ucsd.nebulous.AbstractCaching$Key, 0)

C:\Documents and Settings\Macneil
Shonle\eclipse\workspace\Nebulous\src\edu\ucsd\nebulous\ContainerCaching.java:97
incompatible type, expected edu.ucsd.nebulous.ActiveContainer found
BindingTypePattern(edu.ucsd.nebulous.AbstractCaching$Value, 0)

2 errors

The errors do not appear when I compile with ajc 1.0.6, ajc 1.1, or ajc
1.1.1rc1.

I'll try to come up with a small example with the same characteristics.

Thanks,
Macneil

Back to the top