RE: [aspectj-dev] 1.1 Compiler differences

All,

I found an even more interesting (and more problematic for me) twist on this
subject.  In my current listing files, if the files affect only lived in
that package, then we did not fully list out the package names.  So for
example consider the following structure:

	com
		ronmar
			aop
				ExceptionHandlingGlobalAspect.aj
				global.lst
			test1
				test1.lst
				MyAspect1.aj
				AfectedByAsect1_ONLY.java
			test2
				test2.lst
				MyAspect2.aj
				AfectedByAsect2_ONLY.java

The listing files in test1 and test2 would look like the following:

	test1.lst
		MyAspect1.aj
		AfectedByAsect1_ONLY.java

	test2.lst
		MyAspect2.aj
		AfectedByAsect2_ONLY.java

The global.lst would look like the following:

	ExceptionHandlingGlobalAspect.aj
	@../test1/test1.lst
	@../test2/test2.lst

Under 1.0 this worked fine, I guess when it "resolved" the contests of
test1.lst and test2.lst it "pre-pended" if you will the package/src
structure for you.  Under 1.1 it no longer does this.

I guess I will have to fix this as well.  I am not sure if was bad behavior
on my part in past versions or some fundamental change in 1.1.

Thanks,

Ron DiFrango