[aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.1.1 is on its way... AspectJ 1.1.1rc1 is here

We're planning to put out an AspectJ 1.1.1 release soon. To help us get the
quality of the release as high as possible, we have built a release
candidate, 1.1.1rc1.

We appreciate your help in squashing any bugs in this release before
1.1.1.  If you find any bugs, please submit a reproducible test case to
https://dev.eclipse.org (-> Bug Reports) (product AspectJ, component
Compiler for compiler bugs).

You can access the download at
  http://download.eclipse,org/technology/ajdt/aspectj-1.1.1rc1.jar.

There are the following known issues with this release:
* the changes file has not been updated - this will be done by 1.1.1
* there are 'half-a-dozen or so very minor broken docs links'  that can be
repaired in time for 1.1.1

In addition:

A companion AJDT release (1.1.4) is available from the AJDT developer
update
site:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/dev/update

There is the following known issue with this release of AJDT:
* Building projects that use linked source folders, and contain non-java
resource files causes an IOException when trying to copy the resources into
the output folder. We will fix this ASAP and post an AJDT refresh ahead of
1.1.1.

Thanks,
Adrian, on behalf of The AspectJ Team

Back to the top