Re: [aspectj-dev] changes for 1.1.1rc1

Mik Kersten wrote:

I've been listing changes in docs/dist/doc/changes.html as I went along, but
we've ended up with too many bugs fixed to list (66!) so we should just
provide a link to a bugzilla query as Adrian suggests.

I only get four bugs when I search:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?product=AspectJ&target_milestone=1.1.1&target_milestone=1.1.1+RC1&resolution=FIXED

So far I haven't set a target milestone for bugs resolved other than fixed (e.g., invalid or worksforme). I assume that our practice should be that when a bug is resolved for any reason, the target milestone is the next release in which the fix will be available.

(Also, there's no target milestone for 1.1.0, so I can't
back-fit bugs for this purpose.)

Wes

Back to the top