Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.1.1rc1 - Preview Build 1

I've just uploaded a matching AJDT build (1.1.4) to the AJDT developer update site. Note that the preview built today still contains the failing Bcweaver tests as discussed previously on this list (only fail on fast machines - like our build server). Andy (Clement) has a 12-line patch that fixes these Bcweaver bugs, and also resolves the problems Oliver Kuntze was having using the Eclipse debugger with local variables and Aspectj. That patch is a strong candidate for inclusion in the rc1 driver once Erik has had a chance to review it. If you're happy to put this patch in Erik, we'll spin the build one more time tomorrow....

Cheers, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

George Harley1/UK/IBM@IBMGB