[aspectj-dev] 1.1.1rc1 cvs lockdown...

We (George) built a trial 1.1.1rc1 preview on Friday (it's in CVS under the releases directory). However, there have been a number of changes still coming in over the weekend (most of the material ones from Mik as he scrambled to get done before going on vacation!). From what I can tell, the cvs activity has now died down, and we're going to respin the preview. Please treat the cvs repository as if it were in 'lockdown' state now for the next little while whilst we close out on this release. Once 1.1.1rc1 has gone public, we'll have a grace period of fixing P1 and P2 bugs found by rc testers, and then release 1.1.1 all being well.

Thanks, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top