RE: [aspectj-dev] RE: 1.1.1rc1 preview release

We noticed the break late yesterday.  It was our bad for not properly
running the weaver unit tests before committing.  We're going to be more
diligent about running *all* unit test suites before committing big changes
(incidentally, has anyone figured out a convenient way to do this yet?).
We'll get it fixed asap.

Mik