Re: [aspectj-dev] RE: 1.1.1rc1 preview release

Mik Kersten wrote:

But there are 2 P2s that are still outstanding and assigned to Jim:
- 41123: failure when using injars - 41175: aspect-declared methods conflict, lost their excep...
Jim, will you get a chance to look at those?  If not, do you think that we
should delay the 1.1.1rc1 preview for them?
I won't have a chance to look at those bugs until tommorrow (Thursday). They both only affect code using binary aspect libraries. I can't tell how serious they are without further investigation. If you can do the 1.1.1rc1 preview on Friday instead of Thursday night (BST), then I think it would be worth delaying to give me a chance at these bugs. If you can't do the release on Friday for some reason, then I don't think you should wait on these new bugs (that just came in the last 2 days).

-Jim

Back to the top