[aspectj-dev] Upcoming Speaking Events to Add

I am going to be speaking on AspectJ and AOP at two upcoming events in addition to the OOPSLA tutorial Adrian and I are giving. Could someone please add these to the AspectJ upcoming events page?

I will be presenting a tutorial: Enterprise AOP with AspectJ as part of the LogOn Web Days tour in Helsinki (Sept. 15), Stockholm (Sept. 16), Oslo (Sept. 17), and Copenhagen (Sept. 18). The URL is https://www.ltt.de/web-days.2003/index.shtml.

I will also be giving 3 presentations at the Salt Lake Software Symposium (Sept. 26-27) in Salt Lake City, Utah:
Enterprise AOP with AspectJ, Application Security Integration, Testing with Virtual Mock Objects. The URL is http://www.nofluffjuststuff.com/2003-09-saltlake/index.jsp

We should also check with Glenn Vandenberg whether he would like to be listed on the events page. He frequently presents "Introduction to AOP AspectJ" at No Fluff Just Stuff events.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer