[aspectj-dev] RE: 1.1.1rc1 preview release

We're getting there, but still have a few P2s left.  The following have been
fixed.  Kudos to Matthew for the making resource copying work.
- 40943: Binary weaving should copy non-Java resources from "-inja...
- 36071: 1.1 rc1 should copy resources similar to java compiler
- 40826: ajbrowser does not report errors properly
- 40774: task list icons don't show in ajbrowser

I've also committed the tests and implementation for the ASM containment
hierarchy (declaration tree).  I still need to add tests and fix the ASM
relationships.  I also have 3 more P2s, but those will be straightforward
fixes and done tomorrow.

But there are 2 P2s that are still outstanding and assigned to Jim:
- 41123: failure when using injars
- 41175: aspect-declared methods conflict, lost their excep...

Jim, will you get a chance to look at those?  If not, do you think that we
should delay the 1.1.1rc1 preview for them?

Mik

Back to the top