RE: [aspectj-dev] Classpath bug fixed! Article updated!

I just tested and committed your patches and they worked great!  Thanks for
the clear fixes and explanation.  It's nice to have this annoying
configuration step out of the way and to have proper support for 3.5.

I'm in the midst of AspectJ 1.1.1rc1 changes.  Some of these will have an
impact on the NetBeans Module.  Would you be willing to verify that the
preview build works on your projects?

Cheers,

Mik

Back to the top