[aspectj-dev] aspectj fixes, enforcement aspects

George and I fixed the following bug:
- 40771: ajde apis are unnecessariy coupled to swing

We think this should fix the Mac OSX bug 37628 that people have been
emailing about.  Adrian will confirm this on his home OSX box.

We added an aspect to ensure that this API contract is not broken in the
future (and used that aspect to find the places where it was being
violated).
- ajde/ajsrc/org/aspectj/ajde/AjdeApiRules.aj

I also committed the aspect that enforces the use of Utility.copyInstruction
method in order to work around a BCEL Instruction.copy bug.
- weaver/ajsrc/org.aspectj.weaver/BcelApiRules.aj

Mik

--
http://kerstens.org/mik

Back to the top