Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [aspectj-dev] Problems with installing/running AJDT under Eclipse on Mac OS X

Hi Nick, Russell,
I use a Mac at home too and I can confirm that unfortunately this is a known issue with AJDT on Mac OS X at the moment. We have a bug 37628 whose priority I have just raised that captures the issue. We believe it is caused by interference between swing and SWT on the mac, and will be investigating a fix next week.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Lesiecki Nicholas <ndlesiecki@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx