From: Adrian Colyer
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:46 AM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-dev] Accessing aspectj4netbeans source

Hi Vaughn,
It's great to have you on board :) . It's important for AspectJ to have good
support in a wide range of developer tools (our vision is certainly not
limited to just eclipse) and your leadership in this area is much
appreciated. I'm sure Mik and Wes can coach you in the use of the various
Ajde APIs, but you should also feel free to post here any time if you have
comments, suggestions for improvements, requests for help etc..

Thanks, A.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top