Re: [aspectj-dev] Accessing aspectj4netbeans source

Very frustrating!  Anonymous CVS didn't work for me, either.
Perhaps the sourceforge cvs server is being hammered:

----
Pinging cvs.sourceforge.net [66.35.250.207] with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
----
Though extssh works fine.

I sent up-to-date sources to Vaughn.

Wes

spurdyne wrote:

This is a continuation of a discussion started privately with Wes Isberg,
Mik Kersten, and myself, Vaughn Spurlin. I'm the author of the article
"Aspect-Oriented Programming with Sun(tm)ONE Studio", which I'm updating for
the latest version of the NetBeans / Sun ONE Studio IDEs.

I asked for help because I couldn't get AJDE for NetBeans, v1.1rc2 working
with NetBeans 3.5. In the course of our discussion I chose to get more
involved in the project, hopefully to contribute some enhancements to the
source. Mik said he'd just updated the source with a fix for the NB 3.5
problem. I'm trying to get the source from CVS so I can build it and see if
it works for me.

I have not been able to login to the CVS pserver as anonymous.  I followed
the instructions at http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=69325 with three
different CVS clients, but CVS rejects my attempts. Can somebody please get
CVS to accept my anonymous login, or send me a zip file or tar ball with the
source, or tell me how to access the source with anonymous FTP?

Thanks in advance,

Vaughn