[aspectj-dev] Planning for 1.1.1 and beyond

I'd like to begin a discussion about possible plan items for (mostly after) 1.1.1 - but also if you have anything you believe we need to put into 1.1.1 and haven't already discussed please raise that too. I know that you all have thoughts, and I encourage you to post them. I also recall that there is a list of deferred items from 1.1.0 somewhere - could someone remind me where that is please? :)  In general, as an open source project, we should do our planning in public and I see no reason why we wouldn't use this list for that purpose.

I also believe there's great value in (the committers) actually talking directly with each other at this formative stage to supplement the dev list discussions. I can make a conference call-in number available, and ideally would like us to get together sometime next week just to touch base. I'll distribute the call-in numbers to committers off list. A 4pm call in the uk is 8am on the west coast - is that too early for folks? Let's take the discussion to actually arrange a time off list - if you could drop me an email to let me know what times are convenient for you I'll try to work something that suits everybody...

Thanks,
-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top