Re: Re: [aspectj-dev] Online samples

This is a great idea... nothing convinces people of both the power and the simplicity of aspectj more quickly than good examples. We should make sure that the contributor of any given sample/hint/tip etc. is clearly accredited too so that community experts can emerge over time (though this may be difficult if a sample is refined on the list by several parties before being posted).

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Lesiecki Nicholas <ndlesiecki@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx