Re: [aspectj-dev] Online samples

Hi Wez,

Would this site benefit from being a Wiki to make it as easy as possible for contributors to add their samples etc? This would also make the source searchable. This would not detract from a more frozen programming guide but would benefit from it being as easy and as open as possible for people to add their own works to the site for consideration as part of the more formal programming guide.

Cheers

Russ Miles