Re: [aspectj-dev] Working with IBM's ejbc

> Am I doing something wrong of are these two product
> just not compatible?

Probably neither.  We test our bytecode in VM's,
but we have not verified that our bytecode is
decompilable by compilers, rmic, ejbc...  There
may be some extra requirements we can work around
for ejbc.

A bug report would help a lot, especially if it had
a small, reproducible test case and/or links to any
specifications for the input to ejbc.

  http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ

Thanks for bringing this up -
Wes

Robert Wright wrote:

I'm working with WSAD 5.0, IBM's Eclipse based IDE.
I'm using AspectJ to compile in some simple aspects,
but I notice that once I use the AspectJ compiler on
the project that ejbc will fail when it tries to
compile the beans.
This will work:
run stock compiler
run ejbc