[aspectj-dev] about the joinpoint.getArgs() function implementation problem of aspectj1.1

Dear All:
    I 'd like to ask why the current implementation will not return the primitive type  such like int.class or boolean.class .Not the Integer.class or Boolean.class.
    I currently write a common function to response for the around() for all kinds of pointcut.I use the reflect to invoking the target method.But if the function contain primitive type,this approach will always fail.because the class array construct from the joinpoint.getArgs() return the object class type but not the primitive type.
   Can anybody give me some advice ?
   Great Thanks
                                            Andy Chen

Back to the top