AJDT.

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

06 June 2003 01:50
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Jim.Hugunin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-dev] Need to vote on delaying the 1.1.0 release to i
ncorporate AJDT bu g fixes

Jim Hugunin wrote (replying to my own message):
> The decision is to release 1.1.0 tomorrow.  I assume that George will
> upload the last tested build to download.eclipse.org tomorrow and let us
> all know.
>
> I'll then do the last three tasks:
> 1. edit the download page
> 2. edit the front page to add this release to news
> 3. send the release announcement.

I've been reminded that there's an additional task of uploading the latest
version of the documentation including the latest README-11.html to the web
site.  I've never done that and would like to have someone else sign up for
it.  Can I get part of the English crew to tackle that tomorrow morning?

-Jim