RE: [aspectj-dev] Need to vote on delaying the 1.1.0 release to i ncorporate AJDT bu g fixes

Since we have 5 committers on this project and -3 votes, Erik's vote can't change the outcome so we won't wait for it.

The decision is to release 1.1.0 tomorrow.  I assume that George will upload the last tested build to download.eclipse.org tomorrow and let us all know.

I'll then do the last three tasks:
1. edit the download page
2. edit the front page to add this release to news
3. send the release announcement.

Excited for 1.1.0 - Jim

Mik Kersten wrote:
> This is a numerical restatement of the message that I sent out this
> morning:
>
> Mik: -1
> Adrian: -1

Back to the top