[aspectj-dev] 1.1.0 release

Hi,

Earlier today I made and tested a 1.1.0 build. The extract was made right after Wes' docs changes. The build output and test results are now available in the CVS folder org.aspectj/releases/aspectj-1.1 . To summarise...

* The JUnit tests all went smoothly apart from the known glitches that came to light earlier this week.

* The harness tests all passed successfully across Sun 131, IBM 131 and Sun 141 JVMs.

* Installation and post-installation testing was fine on my Windows XP and Linux (Red hat 8.0) machines.

If the consensus is that this build is good enough for final release then I can get the aspectj-1.1.0.jar placed on the download site pretty quickly.

Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

Back to the top