[aspectj-dev] ECOOP this year

Hi all,

is anyone going for ECOOP this year? I will and I would enjoy meeting some of the AspectJ and AJDT folks there.

I finally succeeded in submitting a demo proposal for ECOOP regarding the AspectJ-enabled Eclipse Core Runtime implementation that I demonstrated in an early version at the Eclipse BoF at AOSD this year. The current version is pretty stable and works also in the presence of the AJDT plugins. Therefore my plan for the demo is to implement an Eclipse view using AJDT inside the demo that shows specific method calls (including cflow) inside the JDT tooling. What do you think of that? Any additional ideas for the demo are welcome.

Best regards,
-Martin