From: DiFrango, Ron
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 5:28 PM
To: 'aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'; ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [aspectj-dev] Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT Integration Problem

Adrian,

I do not have any other source files that declare a type called MyClass, nor do I have duplicate definitions of MyClass.java.  I can take this same source tree and compile it successfully via ANT.  I did not enable incremental compilation.

For our project, I have over 1400 classes that are involved and need to run through the aspectj compiler.  During our ANT process this takes at least 5 minutes to run.  In order to even get Eclipse (AJDT) to compile this I had to increase the memory to 384MB.  I just re-created the project and re-compiled my code I get the same error.

Also, I did get linked directories to work with this version.

Thanks,

Ron DiFrango