RE: [aspectj-dev] 1.1 release tasks

Wes wrote:
> What is outstanding before an internal 1.1 preview?
> - Jim was working on two bugs
<snip>

I should be done with bug fixing for 1.1.0.  There is one possible VerifyError bug that will be fixed if it can be understood well enough to reproduce independently.  I'll let people know if this gets into a form that I can start working on it.  For now, you should press on with the 1.1.0 release assuming I'm done.

I'm going to be out of town and away from email until Monday, June 2.  I hope the release will be all tested and ready to go when I get back.

-Jim

Back to the top