[aspectj-dev] 1.1rc2 is done

The tree is tagged with V1_1_0RC2.

The web-site is updated with the new release.  I made some changes to the home page, but I'm not completely happy with the results.  The issue is that Wes is maintaining a great publications page with AspectJ-related publications; however, we also want to announce any recent publications on the home page to keep things looking lively.  What I did was to hack the most recent entries from publications.html into the home page.  Hopefully we can come up with a better strategy for the future.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this release a success!

-Jim

Back to the top