RE: commit rules for 1.1final release (was: RE: [aspectj-dev] Problems getting 'non-incremental' to work in AJDT)

I agree.  Eclipse has already done a great job of incremental (and eager)
model building.  Hopefully we will be able to save ourselves a lot of time
by figuring out how to extend that to understand crosscutting rather than
rebuilding the whole thing.

Mik

Back to the top