[aspectj-dev] errors for missing jar files in CLASSPATH (was: RE: [aspectj-dev] rc2 **Preview Build #3**)

This was a side-effect of the move to the eclipse-2.1 compiler base.  It is now fixed in the current tree, and missing jar files will now just produce info messages that can only be seen in -verbose mode.  This is compatible with both ajc-1.0.6, ajc-1.1rc1, and all versions of javac.

It would be best if Ramnivas could submit this as a bug report so we can have it properly tracked.

-Jim