[aspectj-dev] AJDT (& AspectJ?) developer call...

We have a standing conference call on Thursdays at 4:30pm BST to discuss
progress on AJDT. The main topic for tomorrow will of course be the road to
1.1.0. This is very much a shared project venture, and deciding on a plan
of action can sometimes be done very effectively in a quick call as opposed
to a mailing list. I'm therefore proposing to throw tomorrow's call open to
all AspectJ and AJDT commiters (fully appreciating that with next to no
notice some of you will be unable to make it).

I have a toll-free US call-in number arranged for the call (the usual
number, for AJDT participants), that I will send via private email to
anyone who thinks they may be able to join...

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top