Re: [aspectj-dev] Unexpected changes in AJDE interface (TaskListManager)

My commit notes were probably too brief, and I apologize
again for a late API change.

This is needed to be able to decide whether to show/hide
the task list, for those that do so.  The default implementation
in the tree maintains a boolean for that, avoiding
the need to search.  I suppose this could be called
"couldHaveWarnings", with the correct response being always
true, to keep the message pane up.  (Needless to say, I don't
like the API either -- alteratives?)  In any case, since it's
ignored in AJDT, your implementation should be fine.

Wes