[aspectj-dev] Unexpected changes in AJDE interface (TaskListManager)

I just 'sunk' up with CVS this morning - I see a new method has appeared on
the org.aspectj.ajde.TaskListManager interface called hasWarning() the
description is:

'return true if any messages in list have kind warning or greater'

I was just wondering if this method was in the right place?  AJDT
implements this TaskListManager interface as a route for AspectJ to add
sourcelinetasks to the eclipse task list.  If I extend that support to
implement this new method then do I really have to provide an
implementation that looks through the list of sourceline tasks I was
previously passed from aspectj? In order to tell aspectj whether it
previously added a warning or not?  It doesn't seem quite right - am I
missing the idea behind this new method?  Right now, I just return false

cheers,
Andy.

Back to the top