RE: [aspectj-dev] weaving information via messages

The weaver generates that dependency information and places it in the
structure model (org.aspectj.asm).  Currently a full build of the world is
required to build a model with crosscutting structure.  It shouldn't take
you long to make an API that exposes that structure as a dependency table.
Let me know if you would like some help.

Writing of class files is the only part of the compile that you could skip
easily if all you're after is a correct structure model.  We can add a flag
indicating that the compiler should be in model-building mode.  That'll be
useful for testing as well.

Let me know if I've overlooked any issues you need to know more about before
going forward.

Mik

Back to the top