[aspectj-dev] spacewar problems under 1.4.1

I've noticed the spacewar info window fails to draw when running under
1.4.1, which revamped the focus handling for AWT:

  http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/guide/awt/AWTChanges.html#focus

If anyone can {tell me how to} fix this, we'd appreciate it.

Wes

----- using spacewar from 1.1rc2
- compiling with ajbrowser under 1.4 or 1.3 - ok

- running directly under 1.3 - ok

- running directly under 1.4 - bug (info window)
  - info window contents not drawn
  - main windows show black background,
    and all display items work
  - input accepted and processed

- running with ajbrowser under 1.3 - bug (main window, input)
  - does show info window content
  - main windows show black background,
    but nothing in display
  - input ignored
  - ajbrowser not responsive, no damage repair

- running with ajbrowser under 1.4 - bug (main and info window, input)
  - no info window content
  - main windows show black background,
    but nothing in display
  - input ignored
  - ajbrowser not responsive, no damage repair

Back to the top