[aspectj-dev] 1.1rc2 bug status

Arno Schmidmeier submitted today a high-priority blocker bug where a complicated piece of around advice will cause a VerifyError at Runtime.  I believe that I have fixed this bug in the current tree; however, this required a significant change to the weaving of around advice and I want to do some additional testing and code clean-up before closing that bug.  I'll try to do that tomorrow, but might not have time until Sunday to close out that bug.

All harness and unit tests are passing for me now (except for the harness incremental test that I believe is broken).

-Jim

Back to the top