[aspectj-dev] supporting serialVersionUID

Hello,

I'm considering customizing my copy of aspectJ for a very specific
application, to support each class's defined serialVersionUID.
I've just taken a quick glance at the src structure. Before going any
further, would anyone have the time to give me some pointers reggarding the
difficulty of the task (maybe it's not worth the trouble...) and/or the
places to touch ? Is it at all rejected by the AST creation process ?

Any hints would be most appreciated.

Nuno

Back to the top