README-1.1 - was Re: [aspectj-dev] (no subject)

It would be nice to have a description of changes from 1.0 to 1.1,
for those just making the move.  Do you think the porting guide
section "Porting pre-1.1 code to AspectJ 1.1" is sufficient and
correct?

Wes

P.S. -
It might also be nice to list language features that didn't make it,
to inform further discussion.  That seems like an html file in the
tree for developers, perhaps linked from the FAQ.  Entries there
could graduate to RFE status in the bug database if they find a
sponsor.