RE: [aspectj-dev] status of 1.1rc2 release

This sounds like a good schedule to me.

1.1rc2 on Tuesday, May 6
1.1final on Wednesday, May 28

I hope that we don't need to do more than a single preview build for each of these releases to catch any obvious regression bugs.  I expect that George will let us know when he's released a preview build to eclipse.org.

-Jim