28th May. Does this work for everyone??

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

28 April 2003 01:34
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Jim.Hugunin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-dev] status of 1.1rc2 release

All p1 and p2 bugs have been resolved (along with a number of p3s).  We've
seen a steady stream of both bug fixes and new bug reports since rc1 was
out, and it's nice to see this stabilizing in favor of the fixes ;-)

We're now ready for 1.1rc2 as soon as Adrian can do a build.  I think that
we should plan for a 1.1final 2-3 weeks after 1.1rc2 assuming that all will
go well.  Here's a proposed schedule:

Tues. 4/29 - preview 1.1rc2 build announced to aspectj-dev
Fri. 5/2 - 1.1rc2 announced to users

Mon. 5/19 - preview 1.1final build announced to aspectj-dev
Wed. 5/21 - 1.1final announced to users and announce

As the build master for these releases, Adrian should set the final
schedule.  This is a proposal that I know will work for my schedule.

-Jim