RE: work before 1.1 final -- was Re: [aspectj-dev] announcement f or 1.1rc1 on aspectj home page?

Mik Kersten wrote:
> I want to get incremental working in AJDE for rc2.
>
> Jim: could you let me know when you're far enough on restoring it in the
> compiler for me to start?

Incremental compilation is now enabled in the compiler again and passes several ad hoc tests (as it did before).  Now would be a good time to try to get it working in AJDE.  Please do make it an option that is not enabled by default so that we can introduce this new feature in a slow fashion.

-Jim

Back to the top