RE: work before 1.1 final -- was Re: [aspectj-dev] announcement for 1.1rc1 on aspectj home page?

> Can we get Adrian to sign up for final build and test of rc2 and
1.1final?

Yep, we can do that :-). I'm halfway through creating a detailed checklist
based on our experiences last time round, so it will be a good test drive.
Sounds like we're shooting for something either just before or just afer
easter (I know Ron would prefer before!). Experience says to allow three
days elapsed from initial code chill to release.

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

08 April 2003 22:46