Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.1rc1 Package and Test Report

This is really great, Adrian!  Thank you.

I made some changes to README-11.html which should be in.
Erik/Mik/Jim, please fix these if I'm not right.

Wes

Changes:
- removed more beta5 references

- removed "No exception checking during weaving" as fixed
  (at least the limited case I tried)

- removed promise of support for
  - XtargetNearSource
  - incremental mode in Ajbrowser
    (did not add uses-pointcut limitation for ajbrowser b/c Mik to fix?)

- removed text polling for complaints wrt language changes
  - added as limitation: only one .. permitted in args [biggest change]

- added limitation wrt error/warning source context

- inlining of around advice now on by default