RE: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ 1.1rc1 Package-and-Test dry-run report

Wes Isberg wrote:
> It does look good!  But ajcTestsFailing should pass for a final candidate.
> (Replies inline below.)

For now, I'm going to take ownership of any bugs in ajcTestsFailing.xml and say that they are all considered to be acceptable knownLimitations.  This seems easier than giving them an explicit flag.  So, at least for the rc1 release there's no reason to run these tests as part of the build process.  BTW - There are currently 3 tests in this file, 1 of which may or may not even be an issue, 1 of which I'm very comfortable with as a known limitation and 1 that probably merits some further investigation.  If there are important bugs discovered that need to be fixed before a release then they should be noted in the bugzilla database with a P1 or a P2 priority.

All of the recent bugs have been fixed, and I think we're on track for a 1.1rc1 final build tomorrow.

-Jim

Back to the top