Re: [aspectj-dev] Plan for AOSD release??

I was running with the -release option and hadn't noticed the underlying
typo. Having picked up that fix, things are looking much better :-)).

I ran the junitModules tests and the ajcTests tonight (with & without
emacssym) on a full CVS refresh:
* JUnit went clean apart from the 2 known failures (testIncremental and
taskdefs "no file").
* ajcTests are showing just 1 failure for me now (both variants), test
report file is attached.

Starting to look really good :-)

Regards,
Adrian.

(See attached file: ajcTests.emacssym.log)

Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

                      Wes Isberg
                      <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:       aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                        cc:       Adrian Colyer/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [aspectj-dev] Plan for AOSD release??
                      aspectj-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      11/03/2003 02:02
                      Please respond to
                      aspectj-dev

flag spelling fixed in Harness.java v. 1.4.

Wes

Jim.Hugunin@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Adrian Colyer wrote:
> > FWIW, on the current CVS level I'm seeing 12 failures in ajcTests.xml
> > (both
> > with & without emacssym)  - I've clipped the fails into the attached
file.

> These 12 failures are all noted as a "knownLimitation" in the test suite.
These include test cases for things like after advice on exception handlers
that we've discussed here recently.  You misspelled this flag when running
the tests (maybe this is an issue in the documentation?).  Anyway, when
running the test suite you should use: