[aspectj-dev] RE: Status of AspectJ test cases...

Adrian Colyer wrote:
> Four failing tests remain:  (these are the same four that were failing
> when
> I started work)
>
> In EajcModuleTests:
>
> * org.aspectj.ajdt.ajc.AjdtCommandTestCase.testIncrementalOption (line 61)
>
> In AjdeModuleTests:
>
> * org.aspectj.ajde.StructureModelTest.testMainClassNodeInfo (line 122) :
> testMainClassNodeInfo
>
> In TaskdefModule Tests:
>
> * org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.AJcTaskTest (line 248)  : testNoFile
>
> In TestingDriversModulesTests
>
> * org.aspectj,testing.drivers.HarnessSelectionTest.checkSelection (line
> 255) : testIncrementalSuite

These tests were written by Mik and Wes, and you should get feedback from them to confirm whether or not they indicate something new is broken.  If these tests are not expected to be working, then they should be either commented out in the active cvs tree or marked with a clear message that they are a known issue and not a regression.

If you can resolve these four tests happily, then I think you're in a position to release 1.1b5.

-Jim

Back to the top