[aspectj-dev] AJDT 1.0.6 configuration notes

Mik,

Per your request, here is how we've configured our project to work with AspectJ 1.0.6:

- followed the install instructions
- We check -support assertions from 1.4 specification: this should really be the default when using a 1.4 VM

- We use -XaddSafePrefix so AspectJ doesn't cause JUnit to generate spurious test cases

- We jar'd up a dependent project's output to work around the bug that means adding a dependent project doesn't work (this bug is apparently fixed in the 1.1 codebase)

- We switched to use the default Eclipse workspace (again, fixed in 1.1)

- We always click the compile button from the toolbar, not the project menu's rebuild project option, to avoid disabling the plugin (again, fixed in 1.1)

Back to the top