[aspectj-dev] weaving performance

Hi!

While I am happy to use my weaving class loader for a special project I observed some performance issues relevant to my project. My simple question is: Do you have any ideas how to improve the performance of the weaving? I already killed the major performance bottleneck (assertGoodBody) which improves the speed by a factor of 2. But I am still looking for additional improvements because the startup time of my system using the weaver is still at least five times slower and consumes 3 times as much memory than without weaving (loading 1872 classes from 89 jar-files). Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

Best regards,
Martin

Back to the top