Re: [aspectj-dev] Cygwin support for building ajc?

Hi Wes,

Thanks again for all of the information.

As I brought over each module individually, Eclipse tried to build the module
(unsuccessfully, due to dependencies on projects not yet brought over). I did a
"rebuild all" and came up with a list of about 3000 warnings/issues. Many of the
messages were of the form "deprecated function call".

Could someone point me to the latest release build logs so I can see if these
messages are normal?

Thanks,
Macneil

Back to the top