Re: [aspectj-dev] incremental compilation in Ant

This is a question for aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx, but
here's a quick reply.

You're right about the documentation being wrong wrt 'inc-ajc'.
That was fixed in beta4 or in the current CVS tree.

I think beta4 has better documentation on the tagfile option.
ajc recompiles when the file is updated and quits when it is deleted.
Note that the regular -incremental option is also supported;
I haven't tested it with Ant (or with any Ant input adapter).
See org.aspectj.tools.Main in the sources for the actual behavior.

Wes