Re: [aspectj-dev] Getting exception while compiling.

Sorry for sending mails to aspectj-dev instead of aspectj-user.

In future i will take care.

Thanks,

Unmesh

 Wes Isberg <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a question for aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx,
not for support@xxxxxxxxxxx or aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Also, you'll have to provide more information to get help
(e.g., which version of AspectJ you're using); see the
FAQ entries on writing email queries, e.g.,

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/faq.html#q:writingbugsandemails

Thanks -
Wes